Monday, December 28, 2009

the beginning




Here we go. Thought I would let my friends stuck in school/work in on my oregon adventures. I will try to update as much as possible, but I don't know how many pretty pictures I will have. ( I don't have a computer)

This idiotic idea began with a top secret trailer session in an undisclosed location atop ranchway. Some said I was crazy, some said I was stupid, some were slurring their speech too much to understand. I am not crazy or stupid or drunk at the moment, but I am broke. In an attempt to cram as much adventure into one season as I can while spending as little as possible, I will be living out of my modified truck in the rainy northwest. I will leave toward the end of january to freeze my ass off, so if anyone is heading that way give me a call and we can go boating. Be warned, I will not run the brine or even an off green colored substitute, but I will be exploring the region looking for anything from class III to easy V. Here are a few of the highlights from the last few seasons.



nelson: nooo nooo ah shit I am gonna get it


crested boof

Brian on the first drop below ankle breaker. I was nervous and forgot to look at this one on our first lap.



kevin boofing obj for first descents, he biked across colorado with his kayak to raise money for kids with cancer. I got tired driving to cb.



This was the group who met up with us from georgia, not sure which one he in this picture


He actually didn't even have a kayak, he descends with mind bullets (horseshoe falls E fk lewis)




Becky boof plugging the shit out of shit

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. the east fork of the lewis is high quality low consequence fun. I'll be back.



Cataract Canyon, georgeousfest 09. The real winner was PBR


Buffalo in summit co early season


1 comment: