Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Jealous much

Sorry everyone, not having a computer has left me blogless. It was a good idea, but I just can't update pictures that often. Here are a few off my camera. If you are looking for cool kayaking pictures Evan posted some of us on the Green Truss on Facebook that are entertaining. Also, check out http://thehydrofusion.blogspot.com/ to see pictures of celestial falls. enjoy and have fun in school suckas.



It was nice of Snowbasin to open up this run right when I got there on a bluebird day



Training for the powder 8 championship. Snow basin Extreme (I am the middle tracks)



Bob, they call him bob



Thor's playroom on opal creek (I saw a guy sub out on this bottom hole for four seconds before the bottom of his boat came up upside down)



The seal launch at opal creek into a beautiful box canyon I just threw this in because it was actually sunny this day.
me running metlako falls, you can barely see me but trust me I am there

Mount Hood at sunset.

No comments:

Post a Comment