Saturday, February 27, 2010

Truss and Celestial

Here are some boating pictures so far. Sorry mom.

I was a little nervous for this drop, but as someone told me in the pool above. "you don't want to look at it, that will scare you more." Damn you Evan
Class V playboating
Evan styling it with a good line, bad boat
Drinking at Scott Baker's house talking about boating when out of nowhere he says we should go run Celestial. Of course, after a few PBR's this sounded like a fantastic idea. That is until the morning when Scott woke me up off the couch to actually head off and run it. There is a sketchy seal launch into it and once you are in the pool you have to commit. I had abandonment issues when Scott disappered over the horizon line and left me alone to deal with my nerves. As I saw it though, It would only be really scary for about three seconds. Some of the craziest three seconds of my life. I had a great line and the hit was surprisingly soft on the huge boil/pillow. Cleanest 48 footer in the world.










No comments:

Post a Comment